Tuesday 21 June 2022

To twitter. This site is being blocked.

( Note I was first made aware of this by flag waving, seemingy far right bigotted ragwort basher. So I suspected they were involved. It transpired subsequently that there was a general problem effecting other blogs too.)

 Dear Twitter, I am just about to report to you that this site is being blocked on twitter.  I cannot tweet links to it. There has been a hysterical campaign against the plant ragwort, which is the subject of a campaign of misinformation. It annoys some libelous cranks that I debunk this stuff on this blog. They have probably reported me. look at my previous entries. I could probably name the accounts doing it. Perhaps they should be suspended for misuse?

If you have any doubts about me look at the number of academics who follow me @ragwortfacts on twitter or ask Matt Shardlow CEO of the Environmental Organisation Buglife.

Here is a sample.


Paul R. Ehrlich is particularly notable as a world-famous professor.


Ragwort Hysteria latest entries

No comments:

Post a Comment